[LIS-Forum] Undelivered messages

Mon Jul 1 18:31:53 IST 2013

Dear Members, This has reference to my mail 'Problem with the circulation
of
certain LIS-Forum mails', accessible at
http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2013-June/015152.html

The problem cited in the above posting remains unresolved.

In the recent past, I have noticed that several of the approved mails have not
been delivered to the the members who are are receiving lis-forum mails in
'non-digest' mode. Some such messages include:

1. Sad demise of Dr S S Kumbar, posted by Sujatha H R hrsujatha at yahoo.com,
archived copy of the msg accessible at:

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2013-June/015203.html

2. National Workshop on Resaerch Methodology and Statistical Tools, posted by
Lata Suresh, suresh.lata at gmail.com, archived copy accessible at:

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2013-June/015202.html

3. Dr R Guruprasad, Scientist, CSIR-NAL receives 'Special Mention Certificate -
Research' EET CRS Science and Technology Awards 2013], posted by mailman at
ncsi.iisc.ernet.in, archived copy accessible at:

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2013-June/015209.html

To see all the messages that were approved for circulation for the month of
June 2013, you may visit,

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2013-June/date.html

The lis-forum archive from Apr 2003 - to date, is accessible at:

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/

- moderator