[LIS-Forum] a suggestion

Veeresh Hiremath vchiremat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:28:42 IST 2013

Dear sir,
(To all the votaries advocating inclusion of name and address details in
the forum postings)
How then are you sure whatever address the member has given is correct and
not fake? Should we resort to asking ID Proofs as well before providing the
requisite information! Our intention should remain to serve the information
needs of the needy as long the purpose or intention does not seem fishy.
Service should not be restricted only to the person(s) we know.  It should
be democratized.

Veeresh C. Hiremath.