[LIS-Forum] Feedback for Wrong Answer Key

Vijay Deshabag vijaydeshabag at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 19 17:58:55 IST 2013

Respected professional Friends,

This time UGC has announced the key answers for the NET 2012
December and also announced the online feedback for the Key answers so that
they can update the correct answers.

>From my side I would like to request all the members who
have attended DEC 2012 NET exams to drop in their feedback and as I observed in
the PAPER II the  Question number 28

Arrange the following according to their year of first
publication i) Bliss Classification ii) DDC iii) LOC iv) UDC
UGC Result says that first is BC, LOC, DDC, and UDC

But DDC-1876 LC-1904, UDC-1905 BC-1935, and there is no such
option available to freeze.

Please do kindly drop your feedback if you explore the
answer suggested by UGC are wrong.

Please do discuss in the forum for any wrong answers.

Regards,

Vijay J Deshabag
Librarian
Global Business School,