[LIS-Forum] ROUTE 2103 - Nat Conference at CSIR-SERC, Chennai - 13-15 Mar 2013

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:07:45 IST 2013

Dear Hariharan Sir,
Conference theme is very attractive and my friends talked with interest.
But they are very disappointed about the high registration fee, Rs. 3000/-
per candidate.

Please reduce the registration fee of the conference.
If so, more people can attend the conference.
Please consider this request serious.

Regards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.