[LIS-Forum] Prof. M.A. Gopinath

Perin Marolia pvmarolia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:53:35 IST 2013

I am very grieved to hear of the untimely demise of Prof. M A Gopinath. The
profession has truly lost a stalwart.

My association with him goes back to over 30 years, when I visited DRTC as
an M Lib Sc student, to consult some documents not available elsewhere. I
recall with gratitude his full and unstinting co-operation. Later he came
to the Dept of Lib.Sc at the SNDT Women's University as a visiting faculty
and distinguished himself by his superior knowledge, communication skill
and sense of humour. May his soul rest in peace.

Dr Ms Perin Marolia