[LIS-Forum] Remembering Subir K Sen_the eminent professor, people scientist, celebrated author from India

Dr. Susmita Chakraborty susmitachakraborty94 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:00:54 IST 2013

Dear Friends,

As we all know Shri Subir K Sen, our beloved teacher, has passed away on
23rd Jan., at 9.25 PM.

According to his wish, his body has been donated to R G Kar Medical College
for furthering the cause of medical education.

A popular professor, people scientist and celebrated author, Subir K Sen
has left  a void in the heart of all he came across.

There will be a *Condolence Meeting at the **Dept. of Lib. & Inf. Sc.,
Calcutta University** on **6th Feb. 2013*.

Another *SMARAN SABHA 'Subir Smarane' has been arranged by his family and
friends  on 9th Feb at 5 PM at Kishor Bharati, Debinibas, DumDum* to shed
light on different aspects of his multifaceted personality.

You are cordially invited to join this program.

Susmita Chakraborty, PhD
Bengal Engineering and Science University
Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/susmita.India

---------
Please support: MANAS - a society for mentally disturbed persons, their
family and friends (http://www.mentalhealthmanas.com/)