[LIS-Forum] Dead-line extended for the submission of article for the National Conference at Mangalore University

Sujatha H R hrsujatha at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 16:57:04 IST 2013

Dear Sir,
  I request you to publish the following information for
 the benefit of the professionals.

 Dr  Sujatha. H R
 Librarian (Selection Grade)  & President (DKKLA)
Sri Venkataramana Swamy College
Bantwal-574211, Karnataka, India

Dear Professionals,

As you are well aware that, Department of Library & Information Science, Mangalore University  is organising a two-day National Conference on "Democratization of Information using ICT: Role of Libraries for Social Enlightenment"  in association with the Karnataka State SC/ST Library Professionals Association, Bangalore on 24-25th January, 2014. We hereby wish to inform you that the date for submission of articles for the conference has been extended upto 10th January 2014.

We request the LIS professionals to good advantage of the extended date & contribute papers on the theme and sub themes of the conference. The accepted papers will be published in the conference volume with ISBN.

For further details please visit the website http://mangaloreunilibraryconference.weebly.com

Thank you

with regards

 National conference organising Secretary

Dr Khaisar M Khan

Prof, DLIS
Mangalore University
Mangalore
E-Mail: khaisarmk at yahoo.com

Joint Organising Secretary

Dr T Y Mallaiah

Dy Librarian
Mangalore University Library
Mangalore
E-mail: mallaiahty at yahoo.com

------------------------------

Dr Sujatha H R
Librarian (Selection Grade) & President (DKKLA)
Sri Venkataramana Swamy College
Bantwal-574211, D K
Karnataka
E-Mail:hrsujatha at yahoo.com

mob: 919164560894
Dr Sujatha H R
Librarian (Selection Grade) & President (DKKLA)
Sri Venkataramana Swamy College
Bantwal-574211, Dakshina Kannada
India
e-mail: hrsujatha at yahoo.com