[LIS-Forum] National workshop on design and development of digital libraries using Dspace 9-10 January 2014

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 15:16:54 IST 2013

Dear Friends,
Marian College, Kuttikanam, Idukki dsitrict, Kerala is going to organise
Dspace workshop.

TARGET PARTICIPANTS
Participants of the Workshop are Librarians from Universities, Colleges,
Schools, and other Institutions. Library and Information Science students
and teachers
can also participate in the Workshop.

OPERATING PLATFORM & METHODOLOGY
Lectures, demonstration, discussions and extensive practical sessions will
be available.

RESOURCE PERSONS
The workshop sessions will be handled by experts from reputed academic
institutions.

COORDINATORS
Mr Jobin Jose, Librarian, Marian College Kuttikkanam

VENUE & DATE
Venue: Marian College Kuttikkanam
Date: 9-10 January 2014

REGISTRATION
A maximum of 30 participants will be permitted.
Admission is on first-come-first-serve basis.
The registration fee: ‘Rs.1000/- (To be paid by Demand Draft in favour of
The Principal, Marian College Kuttikkanam payable at Peermade)
The Registration fee includes workshop kit, food and accommodation.
For Registration please visit www.mariancollege.org or mail to mcklibrary
at gmail.com, jobinjobinjo at gmail.com,

Download brochure from here,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6E3iEzJp74uQ1QzOF9BQ1dfcDg/edit?usp=sharing

ATTRACTION OF KUTTIKKANAM
Kuttikanam is a hill station in Idukki district perched on 3000 ft above
the sea level with a wide range of forests and wildlife. A great amount of
forest area is reserved in Kuttickanam, which is home to a variety of flora
and fauna. Wild animals like tigers, bison, & monkeys are seen in these
forests. Crisscrossed with gushing streams, valleys and hills, Kuttikanam
is a gifted natural haven. Another feature that attracts tourists to
Kuttikanam is its year long favorable climate.

Reagards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.
Technical Assistant