[LIS-Forum] TERMS: Techniques for Electronic Resource Management

Dr. J. K. Vijayakumar vjkjk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 10:58:33 IST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - On Behalf Of Jill Emery
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject:  Latest version of TERMS available

Graham Stone & I have been working on turning TERMS
into a wiki!
TERMS: Techniques for Electronic Resource Management is a
project started by Jill Emery, Portland State University, and Graham Stone,
University of Huddersfield, to create best practices for management of
electronic resources that is shared, monitored, and updated by librarians from
throughout the world. We began this project a year ago by posting each TERM
segment to a tumblr blog and a Facebook group page and soliciting feedback on
our ideas from the library social community. At the same time we also solicited
for workflow documents that could be shared via a publicly open dropbox. To
date, we have 20 direct followers of the blog, 138 Twitter followers, and 152
Facebook members. This wiki is the latest publicly available version of TERMS
and is intended to be updated and edited by contributors.

You can access the wiki here: http://library.hud.ac.uk/wikiterms/Main_Page

We invite feedback & edits to:  TERMSWIKI12 at gmail.com

If you'd like to be an editor, please contact:
 Jill Emery jemery at pdx.edu or Graham Stone G.Stone at hud.ac.uk

Posted by
Dr. J. K. VIJAYAKUMAR,

http://twitter.com/jkvijayakumar