[LIS-Forum] Date of Death of Sh. N. N. Gidwani

Jagtar Singh jagtar.kindu at gmail.com
Tue May 29 08:37:22 IST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

If you know the date of death of Sh. N.N. Gidwani, please let me know about
it. We need it to complete his profile for the forthcoming SATKAL book on
'Pillars of Indian Librarianship.' Pl take care.

Regards,

Jagtar

Dr. Jagtar Singh,
President, Indian Association of Teachers of Library and Information
Science (IATLIS)
&
Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
Punjabi University, Patiala
Pin - 147 002 (India)
Email: jagtar.kindu at gmail.com
Tel: +91 (0)175 304 6179 (Work)