[LIS-Forum] Continue Lis- Forum

naganarasimha shailaja naganarasimhas at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 14:15:07 IST 2012

Dear Friends,
I may not be a regular contributor to the forum but a very regular reader. I feel Mr Jayakanthan can continue as the moderator and a set of youngsters can work closely with him and it is not a big deal for an organisation like IISc to continue the forum through its Domain. Weather the name is NCSI,  IISc, Tata Memorial Library it is all the same.The Purpose for which the Forum was started should not be lost.The zeal with which T.B Rajashekar worked for the forum should be kept going.Few young enterents to the Profession of Library and Information Science can study the development of the forum for their MLISc assaignments.

N. Shailaja
Asst.Editor,