[LIS-Forum] Bronze cast of Dr. S. R. Ranganathan Details request - reg.

preedip balaji preedipbalaji at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 9 15:03:19 IST 2012

Dear All,

Do you know any bronze cast of Dr. S. R. Ranganathan?
If so, kindly let us know the details, if possible with the sculptor contact and
 address.

Thank you.

      Prof. A.R.D. Prasad (Convener - ICTK-2012)
         Documentation Research & Training Centre (DRTC),
         Indian Statistical Institute (I.S.I),
         8th Mile, Mysore Road, R.V. College Post,
         Bangalore - 560 059, Karnataka INDIA
         Phone: +91-80-2848 2711
         Fax : 91-80-2848 4265
         E-mail ID: ictk2012 at drtc.isibang.ac.in
      ardprasad at gmail.com

--

Kind regards,Preedip Balaji B.
DRTC, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore - 560059