[LIS-Forum] Registration closed for Seminar on "Managing Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) at JNU

Dr Ramesh C Gaur rcgaur at mail.jnu.ac.in
Sat Mar 10 09:09:10 IST 2012

Dear Professional Colleague,

Many thanks for your overwhelming response to our first announcement for the National Seminar on "Managing Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) being organized at JNU in collaboration with INFLIBNET during 22-23 March 2012.

The registration for participation to the above Seminar has been closed with immediate effect.  We have already exceeded the desired registration limit of 250+.  Only the candidates who have already registered will be considered for the participation in the Seminar.  No spot registration will be entertained.

The tentative programme and other details of the seminar are available at http://www.jnu.ac.in/Library/Seminars.htm .

With regards,

Ramesh

Dr. Ramesh C Gaur
PGDCA, MLISc,Ph.D. Fulbright Scholar (Virginia Tech, USA)
University Librarian
Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
New Meharuli Road, New Delhi - 110067
Tele +91-11-26742605, 26704551