[LIS-Forum] Digitization: Equipments - Accessories - Softwares - details requested

Alaguppillai Thirunavukkarasu atarasu59 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 7 15:57:49 IST 2012

Dear LIS-FORUM members,

We are planning to digitize our theses. In this connection I wish to know the list equipments / accessories / softwares needed for digitization project.

I solicite information of the supplier/s name and address for the items mentioned above.

I will be thankful if any one could provide the details for digitization.

with sincere regards,

Dr.A.Thirunavukkarasu
Librarian
Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 003