[LIS-Forum] Response is requested form Library Professionals in Kerala

manoj kumar manukhd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:25:12 IST 2012

Dear library professionals,
Kerala state higher education council nominated  a body of members to study
the present status
and  grievances of non teaching staff in private colleges in Kerala. Here
the library professionals are
getting a chance to explain their problems and needs before committee.I am
inviting the suggestions
and recommendations from concerned professionals to make the
committee aware about our problems
and demands.The suggestions and recommendations rising out of this online
collaboration have to be
presented before the committee effectively soon.

*Its time to upgrade our positions from  backseat to mainstream of our
domain.*

regards
manojkumar
librarian