[LIS-Forum] DOOMSDAY FOR LIBRARIAN AND WHO CAN MANAGE A LIBRARY?

Debraj Meher meherdebraj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:00:48 IST 2012

PhD or non-PhD librarian does not make a library success. There are umpteen
factors to discuss over. Saheed Bhagat Singh in his book *“Why I am an
atheist?”* has rightly written on how success depends on the situation
only. It is, in my opinion, the management is responsible because situation
in an institution is created and controlled by the management’s visions,
reasons and attitudes.

D R Meher

*D R Meher*
*Librarian*