[LIS-Forum] Article Request

srinivas rao gantasrinivas_bell at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 28 10:04:11 IST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

One of our researcher in urgent need of following article. If any one subscribe to this Journal could you please send me a copy of it. Please find the follow link for reference.

 "No-reference noticeable blockiness estimation in images"
Guangtao Zhai, Wenjun Zhang, Xiaokang Yang, Weisi Lin, Yi Xu. No-reference noticeable blockiness estimation in images. Sig. Proc.: Image Comm., 23(6):417-432, 2008. [doi] 10.1016/j.image.2008.04.007

SRINIVASA RAO GANTA

Asst.Professor in LIS

VBIT,Hyderabad