[LIS-Forum] Opportunities in Kerala

Ratheesh K ratheeshk1980 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:30:03 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

I feel envy to my colleagues who have UGC NET in Library & Inf. Science  in
Maharashtra (now they have teaching status with an opportunity to become
the Principal of the College....wonderful....).

In case of Kerala  there is no direct openings for UGC NET holders in
government institutions-only promotion, if there is no qualified hand in
the lower carder either the post kept vacant...! or it will be given to a
non qualified hand.... !

Kindly invite  your opinion in the issue....

With warm regards

Ratheesh.K
M.A.,M.L.I.Sc.,M.Phil.
Professional Assistant Grade I