[LIS-Forum] Survey of women librarians in higher education institutions

Perin Marolia pvmarolia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:18:17 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

A survey is being conducted by Prof. Harsha Parekh, retired University
Librarian, SNDT Women's University, and myself, on the *attitudes towards
women in senior academic positions* in institutions in higher education.

We had sent out a questionnaire for all Librarians in Institutions of
Higher Education (i.e. Universities, Colleges and other Higher Education
Insitutions) to answer.
If you have not yet responded, kindly do so at your earliest convenience

Kindly click on the following link to access the questionnaire*:
*http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F82J8JC

*We request all lady respondents to answer all the questions, while men
respondents should skip question 2.*

We look forward to your early response.
With thanks and regards,
Prof. Harsha Parekh
and Dr. Perin Marolia
NID Cell, UGC Project on Capacity Building of Women managers