[LIS-Forum] Extended Date:Call for Papers- ICTK2012, 10 - 13 July 2012, Bangalore, India

ictk drtc ictk2012.drtc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:31:02 IST 2012

Due to request from authors we are extending the date for submission of
extended abstracts up to *31**st** March 2012*

*International Conference on Trends in
Knowledge and Information Dynamics**
10-13, July, 2012*

 *Hosted by:
Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC)
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)*

*Bangalore, India*

 *http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk* <http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk>

Email: ictk2012 at drtc.isibang.ac.in

 Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC) of Indian Statistical
Institute (ISI) was founded by late Prof. S.R. Ranganathan in 1962. We are
happy to announce ICTK-2012 as part of DRTC Golden Jubilee celebrations.

 *CALL FOR PAPERS*

 We invite extended abstracts in English on a wide range of *themes and sub
themes.* <http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk/subthemes>

Broadly the themes of the conference are divided into main streams.
However, authors are encouraged to submit papers on narrower and related
areas, as the following are only broader guiding themes.

 Stream 1: Trends in Library Education and Research

Stream 2: Trends in Public Library Services

Stream 3: Trends in Domain Specific Information Systems and Service

Stream 4: Trends in Open Access to Information and Data

Stream 5: Trends in ICT applications to Library and Information Science

 For complete list of topics please visit *
http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk/subthemes*<http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk/themes>

 Extended abstract in specified
template<http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk/guidelines>may be sent to:
ictk2012 at drtc dot isibang dot ac dot in

 LAST DATE FOR ...

   -

   Submission of Extended Abstract: *31**st** March** , 2012*
   -

   Acceptance of Extended Abstract: *15**th** **April**, 2012*
   -

   Submission of Full Paper:*15**th** **May**, 2012*
   -

   Camera Ready Copy (after suggestions from reviewers): *1**5**th** **June,
   2012*
   -

   Registration: Opens from *15**th **December,2011 *onwards

 *CONTACT AND ENQUIRY*

Prof. A.R.D. Prasad (Convener - ICTK-2012)

Documentation Research & Training Centre (DRTC),
Indian Statistical Institute (I.S.I),
8th Mile, Mysore Road, R.V. College Post,
Bangalore - 560059, Karnataka INDIA

Phone: +91-80-28482711
Fax : 91-80-28484265
Email: ictk2012 at drtc dot isibang dot ac dot in