[LIS-Forum] Survey on the Continuing Education needs of Librarians - Reminder

Perin Marolia pvmarolia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:57:15 IST 2012

Dear Friends:

I am conducting a survey on the Continuing Education needs of Librarians. *I
am focusing at present on all librarians in Maharashtra only.*

I thank all those of you who have already responded, but I request more
librarians from Maharashtra to respond.

Pl click on the following link and fill out the questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T7JZFMF

Needless to say, all information provided by you will remain confidential.
I have sent out the questionnaire link through some e-groups, etc. So, if
you have already answered the questionnnaire, please ignore this message.

Looking forward to a good response,
Thanks and regards,
Dr. (Mrs) Perin Marolia