[LIS-Forum] Urgently needed IGNOU Mlisci Study Materials

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy vyasamoorthy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:41:59 IST 2012

Thank you. The link helped me answer a query from a senior citizen with
regard to self study material as a part of Life long learning activity. As
some of you may be aware, I spend my post retirement days in providing
information to senior citizens (retired / pensioners) community. Lis-forum
continues to be a Kama dehenu to me.

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph
040-27846631 / 9490804278.