[LIS-Forum] Justbooks Lending Library Chain

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy vyasamoorthy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:17:29 IST 2012

Dear Friends

I want to write about Justbooks lending library chain.

I visited today one of the four outlets in Hyderabad - in Trimulgherry
near Karkhana, to be precise. The ambiance is excellent and very
inviting. They have arranged books age wise -- kids, pre teens, teens
and as wel by broad subjects.

They have several plans. A registration fee of Rs 500, refundable
deposit varying from Rs 500 to Rs 1500, a monthly subscription
starting at Rs 150 going up to Rs 250 depending upon number of books
needed at a time. An ad-hoc (on demand) plan costs rs 500 as deposit
and rs 75 per book per loan returnable within a month. I found kids
enjoying reading in cozy atmosphere.The library has online union
catalog of books easily searchable via touch screen menu. All books
have RFID tags for charging / discharging.

Read more about this successful book lending chain
http://www.justbooksclc.com

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph
040-27846631 / 9490804278. The reason for a headache is that you have
a head.