[LIS-Forum] 9th INDEST-AICTE Annual Meeting and Workshop (Jan 18-19, 2013)

Anil Kumar anil67 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 11:20:23 IST 2012

Dear All

I would like to invite all Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, AICTE institutions and interested library professionals to participate in the 9th INDEST-AICTE Annual Meeting and Workshop (Jan 18-19, 2013) at IIM Ahmedabad.

This event is organised by IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Gandhinagar and will include:

	* Invited talks by eminent professionals
	* Information sharing sessions
	* Experience sharing sessions
	* Open House for members
	* Presentation by Publishers / Vendors
	* Exhibition of information products / services

Please see the link: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/indest/

Kindly book you accommodation at the earliest as we have limited on campus facility.

Regards

Anil

H. Anil Kumar
Librarian