[LIS-Forum] ICAR when Proscribe NET First time to Asst.Prof

krishna shiva shivakrishna2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 09:52:34 IST 2012

Dear
Professionals,
I requesting you please kindly send the following information/ document
If any one who working in ICAR/ SAU's/ Central Agricultural University  library holds below mentioned Circular/Notification.
Please send me the following information.

In which year ICAR /DARE (first time insist, i think it may be 1995 to 2001period ) proscribed  the NET is the essential qualification for Asst. Professor or Equivalent /Lecturer or equivalent/ Teachers or equivalent

or ICAR/DARE letter No. 20(2)/94-Edn.II dated 11.8.1994

It is helpful to my promotion and pay scale
Please once again i requesting if you find soft copy/ hard copy/ scanned/ send to me

with regards
SHIVAKRISHNA S D
University of Agricultural Sciences - Bangalore
09448606707
shivakrishna2002 at yahoo.com
shivakrishna2002 at gmail.com