[LIS-Forum] bibliographic information & supplier of

rajeshri patel rajeshripatel.lib at iite.edu.in
Fri Aug 24 13:51:17 IST 2012

Dear Professional,

Can anyone tell me the bibliographic information about following book and
let me know who will supply this book in india?

 ‘the book that can’t wait’ (‘el libro que no puede esperar’) *is printed
in ink that begins to disappear when the book is opened for the first time*

*Argentinean independent publishers Eterna
Cadencia<http://www.eternacadencia.com/home.asp>r
*eleased an anthology of new Latin authors using special ink that
disappears once it comes in contact with sun and air, completely
disappearing within two months time after opening the book.

“The Book That Can’t Wait” makes for an interesting approach to motivate
book buyers to read books more promptly, giving first-time authors the
attention they need to survive.

“Books are very patient objects,” reads the words streamed across the
video’s screen. “We buy them, and then they wait for us to read them. Days,
months, even years. That’s OK for books, but not for new authors. If people
don’t read their first books. They’ll never make it to a second.”

--
Thanks & regards

Rajeshri Patel
Asst. Librarian
Indus University
Rancharda, Via-Thajtej,
Ahmedabad-382115. Gujarat.
Tel.: 91-2764-260 277/78 Fax 91-2764-260 279
<http://www.iite.in/>