[LIS-Forum] vivekavardhan-ou-hyd-web search engine-request

jumpala vardhan jvk_dn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 00:31:31 IST 2012

Dear sir/madam/professional colleagues,

Good Morning.

I am persuing ph.d at Osmania University, Hyderabad,
entitled as Evaluation of  Web Search Engines with particular
reference
to information retrieval capabilities.

Related to different types of web search engines and their information retrieval capabilities. pl.send me related information.

How to evaluate the web search engines, related articles, web sources
etc..
questionnaire to evaluate the web search engines.

I would thankful if you kindly send me the related information at the
earliest.

Thanking You.

J.Vivekavardhan.
H.No.2-2/647/98.street no.8,