[LIS-Forum] Fwd: PhD Questionnaire

subhash khode subhashkhode27 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:34:10 IST 2012

Subject: Collection of Data for Ph.D. Thesis

Dear Sir/Madam,

I take pleasure in forwarding a questionnaire for receiving inputs from you
for my Ph.D. Thesis entitled “*Open Source Software in Libraries and
Research Institutions of India : A Study* ’’. I am pursuing my Ph.D. at the
M.P. Bhoj Open University, Bhopal under the guidance of Dr. Sunil Singh
Chandel.

*If you or your library does not use open source software but you are
familiar with the concept of open source software. Therefore I would like
to request you to complete the questionnaire. If you not familiar with OSS
concept please do not*

*fill the same.If you are user of OSS then inform me i will send user
category questionnaire.*

* *

*http://sgiz.mobi/s3/f987588013f2   (Only for non-user category)*

I would be grateful if you could kindly fill the questionnaire at the
earliest and return it.
 --
Subhash Khode                                              * Home
Address *Subhash Khode

--
Subhash Khode                                              * Home
Address *Subhash Khode