[LIS-Forum] Availability of Reports on LIS

Ashis Biswas lisbashis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:26:09 IST 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

Would you kindly help me to know the availability of following reports?
Libraries of Kolkata do not possess these reports.

   - *Review Committee (1965)/ UGC-Ranganathan (on LIS Education)
   ..................... **"the most important one for my research work"*

   - *UGC Panel on Library Science (1977) /  UGC Library Committee (1985)*

   - *Committe for Rationalization of Course in Library Science (1975)/
   Govt. of India*

   - *CDC  (1990)/ UGC - P. N. Kaula
   *

Please Sir/Madam, you spend some of your valuable time to inform me the
availability of those reports in India. I eagerly awaiting your positive
reply.

Regards,

Ashis Biswas

Research Scholar, DLIS, C.U.