[LIS-Forum] Condolence message

MN Seetharaman mns27 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:42:07 IST 2011

Sri Ramananda was one of my closest professional colleagues  when both of us were working at HMT and NAL Libraries respectively since the 1960s.   He was one of the students of the revered Prof. S.R. Ranganathan  and  took an active part in  DRTC seminars/lectures. He was a competent librarian and it  was during his tenure that HMT Library grew up to become one of the top industrial libraries in the country.  Sri Ramananda was  soft-spoken and a friendly and helpful person. I am extremely sad to learn about his demise. I wish to join with all his friends and colleagues in offering  prayers o my own  to the God Almighty for resting his Soul in peace.

M.N. Seetharaman