[LIS-Forum] New AICTE specifications regarding subscription ofE-Journals

MN Seetharaman mns27 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:03:10 IST 2011

Dear Sir,

You are correct in stressing on the need  for engineering libraries to have
access to  ACM Digital Library.  Apart from ACM Digital Library, engineering
libraries will do well to have access to IEEE conference proceedings as
well.   IEEE conference proceedings which are available  in CD format   are
supplied in print format,  if so required,  by Curran Associates Inc., New
York.  Their website :  www.proceedings.com  lists more than 10,000
conference proceedings from over 500  scholarly and professional  societies
and  associations, including IEEE. . .

This is for general information for all engineering librarians.

Thanking you,

With best wishes

M N Seetharaman
former Head of the Information Centre, NAL, Bangalore
& Chief Librarian, IIT Madras