[LIS-Forum] New AICTE specifications regarding subscription of E-Journals

silent listener librarian1983 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:31:41 IST 2011

Dear fellow professionals,

    As you already know as per new AICTE specifications E-Journal packages
of IEEE, ASME, ASCE, McGraw Hill, Elsevier, ASTM Digital Library are
mandatory for Engineering Libraries.INDEST-AICTE consortium is giving access
to the packages. I would like to know whether any other agencies handling
the subscription whis is reliable or we wanna subscribe it directly.Valuabe
suggestions in this regard may be posted

Thanking you
Joseph zacharia