[LIS-Forum] New Closing Date for Papers for the XXVIII IATLIS National Conference, 26-28 November 2011, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

Jagtar Singh jagtar.kindu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:32:30 IST 2011

Dear Professional Colleagues and friends,

On request of many potential contributors, we have extended the closing date
for receipt of papers for the  XXVIII IATLIS National Conference, 26-28
November 2011, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad *till Monday, 31 October 2011*.
Since we are celebrating the Centenary Year of the LIS education in Indian,
we want all of you to contribute in an excellent manner and participate in
the conference in large numbers. Please take care.

Please mail your papers at the following emai address:

"IATLIS2011 Conference" <iatlis2011 at gmail.com>

Warm regards,

Jagtar Singh

Dr. Jagtar Singh,
President, Indian Association of Teachers of Library and Information Science
(IATLIS)
&
Professor and Head,
Department of Library and Information Science,
Punjabi University, Patiala
Pin - 147 002 (India)
Email: jagtar.kindu at gmail.com
Tel: +91 (0)175 304 6462 & 304 6179 (Work)
       +91 (0)175 228 2727 (Home)
Fax: +91 (0)175 228 3073