[LIS-Forum] Kohacon11 is near : make sure you are there!!

Koustubha Kale koustubha_kale at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 11:21:36 IST 2011

Hi All,
Here is the program for kohacon11 http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/program
The program looks great with lots of interesting topics and great presenters.

Kohacon11 is a unique opportunity for all people concerned with a library to meet the international community of developers of the Koha software.
So make sure that you all are there on 31st October 2011 at VPM, Thane, Maharashtra, India..

The conference will be followed by a hackfest from 4th November 2011 to 6th November 2011. The hackfest is where software developers and librarians get together in a informal atmosphere to solve bugs, discuss new features and teach new people about Koha software development. If you are interested please join us for that too.

Both the conference and the hackfest are free.

The conference will be held at :
Vidya Prasarak Mandal,
Thorle Bajirao Peshwe Sabhagriha,
Thane College campus, Chendani
Thane (w), Maharashtra, India pin : 400601

Here is the link for registration:

http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/registration

As the conference is very near, I request you to also drop me a personal mail incase you are attending the conference / hackfest or both.

Looking forward to meeting you all there :)

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2

With warm regards