[LIS-Forum] Fwd: University of Hyderabad – VC’s blog on Open Access and Vidyanidhi

Enukonda Rama Reddy enukondar at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 8 16:08:34 IST 2011

Dear fellow professionals
Vidyanidhi is a pioneering cooperative effort under the leadership of Prof. Shalini. Her efforts in visualizing and realizing the project should be be very much appreciated. The Four University libraries (Jadavpur University, University of Kashmir, University of Hyderabad, Jamia Millia Islamia) and NASSDOC, who became members of this project by contributing their Theses and Dissertations also deserve to be appreciated. We should encourage such efforts, whoever is making and contributing to the Indian knowledge base of research output.
Dr. Rama Reddy