[LIS-Forum] Fw: Vacancy of Asst.Librarian at Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies, Hyderabad

Prof. N. Laxman Rao. naglaxman at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 14:44:58 IST 2011

From: Lakshmi, L.V. <zvlakshmi at yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Vacancy of Asst.Librarian at Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies, Hyderabad
To: "Prof. N. Laxman Rao" <naglaxman at yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 2 November, 2011, 14:31

Respected Sir/ Moderator of nmlis group,
Please post the
 following message to nmlis group.
Thanks and regardsL.V.LakshmiLibrarianAnveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies,Hyderabad. ********************************************************************************************************
Dear professionals,
Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies is looking for a Library professional.
Qualification and experience: (i). Master degree/ equivalent Diploma in Library and Information Science of a recognised University/ Institute.(ii) one year experience in a reputed Institute/ University Library.(iii) Must have knowledge of computer applications in Library
 environment
If anybody interested ,can mail  resumes to Ms.Lakshmi on  : anveshilib at gmail.com
Anveshi Research Centre for Women's studies was founded in 1985 by a small group of women activists, many of whom academics and professionals, that is committed to research, critical reflection and activism that meets the demands of our historical moment. Drawing on our legacy of feminist theory and intervention,Anveshi works at an interdisciplinary location drawing scholars and activists from many fields. The Centre is located in Hyderabad, India.
Librarian,Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies,D.D.Colony, Baghamberpet,Hyderabad,
 500013