[LIS-Forum] Journal of Marketing and Communication subscription appeal

J Sharma jsharma at niilm.com
Wed May 25 12:26:26 IST 2011

Dear All

I am glad to inform you about completion of sixth volume of Journal of
Marketing and Communication, an official organ of NIILM Centre of Management
Studies. JMC is a tri-annual journal and is the only referreed journal
publishes from India on the subject and is known and accepted for it quality
internationally.

It is also included in Ebsco Publishing International Journals Database, one
of the most widely used international database. Our journal is also indexed
as a full text refereed internatinal journal in marketing discipline in
Cabell's International Periodicals Directory.

Its editorial board consists of well-known experts in the management
discipline. It is being subscribed by large number of libraries and
individuals in the country and abroad. Our journal can be subscribed
directly and is also available through all regular subscription agents.

The Seventh volume of Journal of Marketing and Communication will be
beginning from May 2011 to August 2011 issue. This issue will be released
towards August 2011 end. The current subscription price of the journal wef
from new volume is Rs. 1000/1900/2600 for 1/2/3 years respectively for India
only. For other countries the prices are US$130/250/365 for 1/2/3 years
respectively including international postage charges. Payments can be made
in the name of "NIILM-CMS" through Demand Draft or at par cheque payable at
New Delhi.

I request all of you to consider our journal for possible subscription if
you are not already subscribing the same.

Subscription orders or enquiries can be directly sent at Marketing Manager -
JMC, NIILM-CMS, B-II/66, MCIE, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi - 110044.

Kindly note that journal is not open for exchange offers.

Looking forward for your valuable order.

With regards,

Jitender Sharma   Treasurer - MANLIBNET
Marketing Manager - Journal of Marketing and Communication
Librarian
NIILM Centre for Managemnet Studies
Plot No. 53, Knowledge Park - V
Greater Noida - 201310
Tel: 91-0120-2397001-03 Ext 129, 0120-2397006 (Dir.)
Mob. 09899695953
E-mail: jsharma at niilm.com, manlibnetoffice at gmail.com,
jitendersharmaji at gmail.com, jitendersharmaji at yahoo.com