[LIS-Forum] KohaCon11 : Registrations are open

sandeep bhavsar sandeep31581 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 11:10:57 IST 2011

Respected All

The annual Koha conference for 2011 is to be held at VPM, Thane, India between
31st October and 6th November.

( Here is a link to a google map of the venue, the educational campus of Vidya
Prasarak Mandal, Thane,

http://www.google.co.in/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x3be7b927cd6912b9:0xcd4b44329d5ed6bb )

The conference website has been setup at http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs

Entry is free. You can register yourself as Participant, Presenter and / or
Potential Sponsor.
Registrations are now open. Please click here to
register. ( http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/registration)

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance, queries, offers of help,
sponsorship, comments etc. My contact information is given below.

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9029 345777 9987049099