[LIS-Forum] M.L.I.Sc. (2-year) admission in M.D. University, Rohtak

Anil Librarian anil.librarian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:46:26 IST 2011

Dear Friends,

The Department of Library and Information Science, M.D. University, Rohtak,
Haryana is offering a 2-year integrated M.L.I.Sc. course.

Admissions will be done on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in
the eligibility examination.
The last date to receive the application forms is 14 June, 2011.
Also there is provision of lateral entry in the 3rd semester for those who
have done B.L.I.Sc.

For more information and application form please visit the university
website www.mdurohtak.ac.in

Regards
Anil Kumar Siwach
Assistant Professor