[LIS-Forum] Preparatory Programme for SET: Library and Information Science - Paper II & III

Arunachalam Hariharan hariharan_ah at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 12:26:46 IST 2011

 Preparatory Programme for SET: Library and Information Science - Paper II & III

Jointly organised by

SALIS CHENNAI CHAPTER

and

LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRE
Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for women
(Formerly S I E T Women's College), Chennai

Date: 24, 31 July & 07 Aug. 2011

Venu: Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for women
(Formerly S I E T Women's College), Chennai

About the Programme:

This Leaner-centred programme will help the aspirants to get clear insight about
SET in Paper II & III. The unique methodology of this programme includes lecture
method by faculty and NET/SET holders, question bank preparation, mock test,
e-discussion forum, etc. These methodologies will ensure the quality of the
programme.

The Methodology

• Lecture method
• Question bank preparation
• Mock test
• Success stories of NET/SET holders
Areas covered: As per the syllabus prescribed for SET for Paper II & III

Who can attend? : NET/SET Aspirants of Library and Information Science

Registration Fee – Rs. 500/-
(Includes course material in CD format, Working lunch & Refreshment)

PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATORS

M. Jannath Najeemunnisa Beegum
Librarian, Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for (Formerly S I E T Women's
College), Chennai - 600 018
&
K. S. Siva Kumaren, SALIS Chennai ChapterSALIS Chennai Chapter

Confirm your participation either through e-mail or phone or sms on or before
22.07.2011

FOR CONTACT
Office No. 044-42110745 (SIET Library)
Mobile: 9840596275 (M. Jannath Najeemunnisa Beegum)
9444104427 (K.S. Siva Kumaren); 9942020895 (S. Manikandan)
E-mail address: jannathjeelani at yahoo.com; manimlis020 at gmail.com