[LIS-Forum] Requesting School Library collection list

prathima ramesh prathiramlis at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 4 10:55:31 IST 2011

Dear professionals,
I am a Public ( CBSE) School librarian and our school will be starting 11th and 12th (pre- University) classes next year. I have to purchase books in the field of Science and Commerce. So I request the librarians in the same stream to send me list of books with other bibliographic details of their library collection in the above fields so that it will be helpful for me to do my collection development.

Thanks and Regards
Prathima Ramesh
Librarian
Prodigy Public School, Pune