[LIS-Forum] what is the proceedure for Loss of Books - reg

Badan Barman badanbarman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:02:59 IST 2011

Respected Professionals,
There are four discussion about Loss of Books in the library over :
http://lislinks.ning.com/
 website. I think, you all can have an idea about the topic from those
discussions. They are
1. http://lislinks.com/forum/topics/how-much-loss-of-books-in-a-1
2. http://lislinks.com/forum/topics/dealing-with-underline-and
3. http://lislinks.com/forum/topics/writingoff-lost-books-in
4. http://lislinks.com/forum/topics/stock-verification-how-many

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
(Sri Badan Barman)
Academic Consultant,
School of Library & Information Science,
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University,
Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam
Phone: 0361-2234964 / 2235971,
Fax: 0361- 2235398.
Mobile: +9198642-05166
Website: www.kkhsou.org