[LIS-Forum] Barrier & seeking solution for digitization of theses for digital library.

Binod Yadav yadavlibrarian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:28:40 IST 2011

Dear friends,
We are working on setting up digital library of our institutional
repositories mainly theses of postgraduate (MD/MS) students.

Friends, there is a question/ concern kept on the floor regarding the
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) which we feel the barrier/
infringement to proceed the above job.

Please share your views, copy of rules /acts if any for reference
purpose to set up the digital library

Look forward to your support.
Thanks
Binod Kumar Yadav
Senior Librarian
B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Dharan, Nepal
Phone: +97725525555
Mobile:+977-9804060641