[LIS-Forum] Two day national conference on “Beyond Librarianship: Creativity, Innovation and Discovery”

Ajay Kamble apassion2002 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:55:38 IST 2011

Dear All,

We are happy to announce a two day national conference on “Beyond
Librarianship: Creativity, Innovation and Discovery” being jointly
organised by BOSLA and CDAC, Mumbai on 16-17 Sept 2011.

This conference will provide an excellent platform to library professionals
share the Technological advances, and its usefulenss in the shaping
libraires of the future.
Please do not miss this unique opportunity and contribute to the profession
by actively participating in the conference.

We also request you to forward this mail to your colleagues who would be
interested in participating in the conference.

We invite papers from Library Professionals on the topics mentioned below.
Topics
·  Information Planning and Policies
· Marketing of Library Services
· Customer Service
· Social Media
· Library 3.0/ Web 3.0
· Mobile Computing and Libraries
· Cloud Computing
· Digital Libraries
· CMS and Open Access
· Open Access for Scholarly Content
· Scientometrics / Webometrics
· E-Learning
· E-Resource Management
· Human Resource Management
Last date for submission of full paper is August 15,2011. Email your papers
to library at cdacmumbai.in along with registration fees.

Registration Fees:
· Rs.2,500/-
· Rs 2,000/- (For BOSLA Members)
· Rs1,500/- (For Students)
· Early Bird Discount: Rs 200/- (Last Date: 5th Sept.2011)

Payment has to be made in favour of “BOSLA,Mumbai”

Important Dates:
·         Last date for Registration: 10th Sept.2011
·         Last date for paper submission: 15th August, 2011
·         Conference Date: 16-17th Sept.2011
Venue:
C-DAC, Gulmohar Cross Road No.9, Next to UTI,  Opp. Juhu, Supreme Shopping
Centre, JVPD, Juhu, Mumbai-49

For more details and brochure please refer Website www.bosla.org.in and
www.cdacmumbai.in

Regards,