[LIS-Forum] Koha 3.4.0 Released

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:52:56 IST 2011

Koha 3.4.0 is a major feature release that contains major changes to
underlying architecture and performance enhancements.

Koha is the first free and open source software library automation package
(ILS). Development is sponsored by libraries of varying types and sizes,
volunteers, and support companies from around the world.
The website for the Koha project is

http://koha-community.org/

--
Vimal Kumar V.