[LIS-Forum] Request for participation to Book Fair - 2011 at J. D. Birla Institute (Main Campus) during 11-12 April, 2011.

Sambhu Nath Halder sambhu.halder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:11:07 IST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have the pleasure to inform you that the Book Fair-2011 is being
organized by J.D. Birla Institute, 11 Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata-700020
during April 11-12, 2011. The Book Fair will provide an effective forum for
intimating and purchasing the latest books on different subject areas.

Leading National and International Publishers and Book Sellers will
participate in the said Book Fair. All Publishers and Book Sellers are asked
to display their current titles on wide variety of subjects. In addition to
text books, they also exhibit books on Careers, Competitive Exams, etc.
Books on fiction and other Reference Tools like Dictionaries,
Encyclopaedias, Directories, etc.  are also be displayed.

Please note that a special *discount of at least 20% (or more) on all books*
* **must be offered to all purchaser.** *

We earnestly hope that you would be gracious enough to participate in this
Book Fair.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Book Fair-2011 to be held at J.D.
Birla Institute during 11-12 April, 2011. We hope that you would kindly
extend your help and cooperation to our endeavour.
With regards,

*Sambhu Nath Halder
Chief Librarian*
Learning Resource Centre