[LIS-Forum] Fwd: Dr. Bharati Sen- Best Teacher Award 2008-09

Jyoti Bhabal jyotibhabal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:52:37 IST 2010

Dear All,

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Prof. Bharati Sen, from SHPT
School of Library Science, SNDT Women's University has won ‘Best Teacher
Award’ from Government of Maharashtra for the year 2008-09.

We at SHPT School of Library Science honoured with this achievement, as the
glory of achieving such prestigious awards continue. Earlier our two faculty
members Prof. Harsha Parekh and Prof. Vidyut Khandwala had received this
award.

Once again, we congratulate Prof. Bharati Sen for her outstanding
achievement and offer our best wishes for her future endeavour.

With Metta
Jyoti Bhabal
Asst. Professor
SHPT School of Library Science