[LIS-Forum] Congratulations to the new Governing Body of KALA..

Sathya sathya at informindia.co.in
Wed Nov 10 15:04:57 IST 2010

Dear Friends:

Many CONGRATULATIONS ( belated though) to the new "Governing Body of KALA" !
I wish all the newly elected members all the very best in their new
endeavours.

I would also like to congratulate the newly elected President of KALA,  Dr P
Y Rajendra Kumar.  I am sure, with his varied & vast experience, enthusiasm,
and with the able support of new Governing Body he will take KALA to newer
heights in the coming days!  Please join me in wishing them GOOD LUCK!

Once again, my heart-felt congratulations and best wishes to one and all.

Sathya
======
|N V Sathyanarayana|Managing Director|Informatics (India) Ltd|194, R V
|Road, Basavanagudi|Bangalore 560 004.
|INDIA|http://www.informindia.co.in/HYPERLINK
|"http://www.informindia.co.in"www.informindia.co.in|Phone
|+91-80-4038-7777|FAX +91-80-4038-7600|