[LIS-Forum] Congratulations R.Shivanna, Rajyotsava Awardee 2010

Sathya sathya at informindia.co.in
Tue Nov 9 16:14:48 IST 2010

Dear Friends:

Hearty Congratulations (belated though) to our beloved Dr R Shivanna  for
getting the Rajyothsava Award for 2010.

This simple, unassuming, down-to-earth person sure deserves the recognition.
I am extremely happy for him and his family.

I sincerely wish him all the very best in life and pray for his long and
healthy life ahead..

Once again, Congratulations and  best wishes,

Sathya
======
|N V Sathyanarayana|Managing Director|Informatics (India) Ltd|194, R V Road,
Basavanagudi|Bangalore 560 004. INDIA|http://www.informindia.co.in/HYPERLINK
"http://www.informindia.co.in"www.informindia.co.in|Phone
+91-80-4038-7777|FAX +91-80-4038-7600|