[LIS-Forum] LEARN OSS AT ZERO COST

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Mon May 24 19:43:58 IST 2010

Dear All,
I would like to invite all those LIS professionals at my home who wants to implement/Learn about Open Source Software's in/for libraries but due to lack of technical  capability OR not getting support from their organization to attend training programs/workshop OR Due to financial limits of the Library they can't purchase the software's.

You can fix the dates by sending your request in advance.
Please note you need not to worry about the accommodation and fooding charges my family (Myself, wife and two kids) will take care of that, only you need to spend on travel.
I ensure you will get best support and help along with free installation CD'S so that you can implement it in your Library efficiently and effectively, later-on you will get telephonic/e-mail support also.

Software's: Newgenlib, Koha, Dspace, Greenstone, Joomla on windows platform.

Please note: At a time only two persons will be invited to learn Two software's only, they have to implement the software in their Libraries and also try to share their technical capability in the Nearby Libraries.

I am trying to form group of peoples through our website HDLS at http://lishelp.ning.com who can provide such facility in different regions of our Country.

                    You are most welcome to my Home

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra